From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Renuka Warriar
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 6:23 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Introduction

It has been a long time, since I was thinking to ask this question.  The
archives of the AI postings is available only up to December4th 2010.  Where
are the other postings?  It is very much important when you want to search
for an info which came in the AI and unfortunately has been deleted from
your OE.

Renuka E,
Section Officer,
ICT Centre for Visually Challlenged,