Hi Sir,
Here are few shortcut keys for windows 7.

•       Windows Management Shortcuts-Windows 7 Shortcut Keys

Windows 7 Shortcut Keys ~ Interesting !

* Win+Home: Clear all but the active window.
* Win+Space: All
windows
become transparent so you can see through to the
desktop.

* Win+Up arrow: Maximize the active window.
* Shift+Win+Up arrow: Maximize the active window vertically.
* Win+Down arrow: Minimize the window/Restore the window if it’s maximized.
* Win+Left/Right arrows: Dock the window to each side of the monitor.
* Shift+Win+Left/Right arrows: Move the window to the monitor on the
left or right.

You can also interact with windows by dragging them with the mouse:

* Drag window to the top: Maximize
* Drag window left/right: Dock the window to fill half of the screen.
* Shake window back/forth: Minimize everything but the current window.
* Double-Click Top Window Border (edge).

Taskbar Shortcuts

You can use any of these shortcut combinations to launch the
applications in their respective position on the taskbar, or more:

* Win+number (1-9): Starts the application pinned to the taskbar in
that position, or switches to that program.
* Shift+Win+number (1-9): Starts a new instance of the
application
pinned to the taskbar in that position.
* Ctrl+Win+number (1-9): Cycles through open windows for the
application pinned to the taskbar is that position.
* Alt+Win+number (1-9): Opens the Jump List for the application pinned
to the taskbar.
* Win+T: Focus and scroll through items on the taskbar.
* Win+B: Focuses the System Tray icons

In addition, you can interact with the taskbar using your mouse and a
modifier key:

* Shift+Click on a taskbar button: Open a program or quickly open
another instance of a program.
* Ctrl+Shift+Click on a taskbar button: Open a program as an administrator.
* Shift+Right-click on a taskbar button: Show the window menu for the
program (like XP does).
* Shift+Right-click on a grouped taskbar button: Show the window menu
for the group.
* Ctrl+Click on a grouped taskbar button: Cycle through the windows of
the group.

Here’s a few more interesting hotkeys for you:

* Ctrl+Shift+N: Creates a new folder in Windows Explorer.
* Alt+Up: Goes up a folder level in Windows Explorer.
* Alt+P: Toggles the preview pane in Windows Explorer.
* Shift+Right-Click on a file: Adds Copy as Path, which copies the
path of a file to the clipboard.
* Shift+Right-Click on a file: Adds extra hidden items to the Send To menu.
* Shift+Right-Click on a folder: Adds Command Prompt Here, which lets
you easily open a command prompt in that folder.
* Win+P: Adjust presentation settings for your display.
* Win+(+/-): Zoom in/out.
* Win+G: Cycle between the Windows Gadgets on your screen.

Hope it helps.
Regards, Jyotsna