Hi Prateek,
First I thank yu for your research and good piece of information about
these type of bogus companies.
It is the fact with most of the multilevel and network marketing companies.
There was similar discussion was going on in another group.
With your permission, I am going to copy your mail to that group also
so that many people will come to know about this in a way.

"Strength is life, weakness is death"

Best Regards
Mohith B. P.
Personal ID: