hi,
i also have my account with infoline it is very much accessible, one
of my friends told me that the software trade tiger of sherkhan works
well with jaws.

On 5/19/11, jignesh thakur <jigneshthaku...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
> I have online trading account with indiainfoline.
> The trading terminal is very accessible with jaws.
> Now I want to open another account, there are lots of broking
> companies such as sherkhan, kotak security reliance offering
> attractive brokerage.
> So please tell me which is the best software in terms of accessibility?
> Please share your experience.
> Thanks

When you are aspiring to the highest place, it is honorable to the
second or even the third rank.

ameet mobile: 9979904466
email: patelam...@gmail.com
skype: patelamitt1