hello,
even i have received similar kind of mail after replying to one of the
mail on access india.

any reason for this issue?
thanks,
mukesh jain.

On 5/22/11, Rohiet A. Patil <patil_ro...@dataone.in> wrote:
> Hi all!
> I would like to draw your attention towrds a strange problem I am facing.
> Friends, whenever I post any message on access india, I am getting the below
> message from the person name "ankur agarwal" with some attachment of JPG
> file. I don't understand is this a type of virus? Is any one experiensing
> such issue? Please share your experiences.
> Thanks and regards,
> Rohiet Patil

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
Skype: mukeshja
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller