hai brother  i am Anjaneyulu is responding   i am sending some psychology
related books please look at hear and tell me fead back  how are those books i
have downloded from NCRT Website lost year.

brother please tell me your phone number i asked privious mail also.

please respond me give me reply  this mail. i am wating for your mail.

please regreat me  if those books are not relavent your requirement

thank you

On Sun, 29 May 2011 06:23:55 +0530  wrote

>Respected members,

First of all I'm extremely sorry for my book request on this list. I have tried
my level best to find the book in  Inclusive planet and also in the web but in
vain. I have tried in NAB, but the books they sent are not relevant for my
exams. So friends I'm trying this list as the last resort. So friends please
upload any Educational Psychology book which starts from the scratch, like
definitions and so on. please help me in this regard. Once again my profound
apologies to the list members.

With warm regards

VIJAY

"Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success."
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam

S. Anjaneyulu

Computer Faculty

 Tecnical qualification:

computer

Fundamentals,MS Windows,Office auto machine,Internet,Networking.

Home address:

HSNo. 5-222

 Rattan coloni

kashame pate road