Hello,
As you might be aware that I am pursuing my higher education in PGDBA
HRM, I have scanned almost all of my books. Although I can easily read
the scanned books along with  tables, I find bit easy to  read them in
Braille. For this purpose, I get these books transcribed in to
Braille. For this reason, I would like to convert the tables wich are
very long consisting multiple columns and rows because, I have
realized that the tables format does not appear very well in Braille
transcription work and also the concern manager of the Braille press
also advised me to convert the tables in to text before getting these
matterials transcribed in to braille. He has also commented that the
long tables as refered above, produces inaccurate outcome spreading
the data all over the page.

Therefore, I do kindly request you to give any suggestions if any for my need.

Thanks for your mail.