Hi Vamshi
As per your mail, post master is willing to explore possible options. That
means he seem to be cooperative person. If so, can he give us complete list of
jobs that are available for postal assistant in his office so that we can
evaluate and come up with a list of jobs that a VI can perform.

Vasu

Sent from my iPhone