Hi Amit,
    This is Jeevan Reddy, Accessibility Engineer for Onya digital Solutions,
Bangalore.
Basically I'm a B.Tech holder in Electronics and Communications Engineering,
having good knowledge in Electronics and Communications, Assistive
technology, Software Technologies.
I'm passinating to make these communications technologies Accessible to
people with Disability.
I can coordinate with to achieve the Space technologies Accessible to PWD
either through my company or personally.
You can contact me with the help of my Signature to this mail.

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Amit Gupta <a...@sac.isro.gov.in> wrote:

> Hello Friends,
>   Is anyone working in the field of  'Universal Design' (specifically
> addressing the needs of visually-challanged persons)?
>
> I  am exploring the possibility of applying space technology for this
> purpose.
>
> Bye.
> Amit Gupta
> Scientist/Engineer-SE