IIIT-Hyderabad, India, is conducting a training workshop for visually
challenged individuals. The objective of this workshop is to train individuals
on using computers through an open source screen reading software "NVDA" in
both Indian accented English and in Telugu language. The Telugu text-to-speech
system used in this workshop is being developed at IIIT-Hyderabad as a part of
MCIT sponsored consortium project.�

The duration of this workshop is for three weeks. Individuals selected for this
workshop will be given free accommodation and food for these �three
weeks.�There is no specific prerequisite for this workshop, however, we expect
the individual to have passed�at least�12th standard. Due to constraints of
space and accommodation, we plan to hold this workshop for only 20 individuals
at this point of time.�

Starting date: 18 June, 2011

Please contact Mr. Buchibabu for participating in this workshop. Mr.
Buchibabu's phone number is: 9701059615�

and email-id is: buchiba...@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Dr. Kishore Prahallad

Assistant Professor, Off: A3-120, IIIT-H, Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500032.

T: +91-40-66531177 E: kish...@iiit.ac.in, W: http://faculty.iiit.ac.in/~kishore

M.VENKAT SUDHAKAR M.Sc(Ag)

NATIONAL SEEDS CORP LTD

TUKARAM GATE SECUNDERABAD-500 017