>> From: harish mj <harish1.h...@gmail.com>
>> Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 11:32:17 +0530
>> Subject: inviting letter draft for the samarthanam training programme.
>> To: Nagaraj H <nagarajh...@gmail.com>
>>
>> Dear friend Nagaraj
>> i am sending an attachment of inviting letter for training programme
>> of Samarthanam trust for the disabled. please go through it and make
>> changes if require and post it on access India.com.
>> with warm regards
>> harish M.J
>> Samarthanam trust for the disabled.
>>
>> dear access indian friends  Samarthanam trust for the disabled agency
>> is conducting  a 4 month computer training program.   required and
>> interesting persons can  look   for further details kindly see the
>> detailed attachments.
>> thanks
>> best regards
>> NagarajH.
>>

> --
> email: harshalg...@gmail.com
>
> MSN: harshalg...@hotmail.com
>
> mobile: +919591846442

Dear Sir/Madam/ access indian friends:
 Samarthanam trust for disabled   organization is glad to invite the
candidates for our Techvision and Shrishti call center training course
of Samarthanam trust for the disabled

We are offering four months computer training program for the people
with disabilities.
Where we train them basics of computer, MS/Office and internet which
will be certified by Keonics. We are also giving training in spoken
English and soft skill training for the benefit of the candidates.
We also have six month call center training program for the people
with disabilities
Who knows basic computer and good communication skills in English.
In this training program we teach English grammar and comprehensions,
Business English, Customer service, Time management, Accent training,
Group discussion, Presentations on different topics, Movie reviews
etc. We take candidates who are visually impaired, physically
challenged candidates of the society.
We provide free hostel and food facility for the candidates and we
also help them to get the job in different companies. The minimum
qualification to join this course is tenth/second P.U.C. or 12th class
We humbly request individuals and institutions to refer suitable and
needy candidates who can be benefited from the course to pursue better
career prospect as well as those who are interested also can join this
course.
 deserving needy Candidates are requested to meet us on 5th July 2011
in our interview session with your resume,  educational marks card or
certificates, disability certificate,  and photographs.
To register please contact

Mr. Harish M.J (M) 9986426884/9449864698
Email id; harish1.h...@gmail.com
                 har...@samarthanam.org
Venue where the course will be conducted...
Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled No/66cfc, 6th main, TVS cross,
Ganapathinagar, KEB building 1st flore, Peenya industrial area,
Bangalore 560058