Hello Sandeep,

To connect TataPhoton is vary simple. Just folow the steps below.

1. Go to start menu.
2. Press down arrow till get option "ConnectTo" sub menu.
3. In this sub menu choose TataPhoton.
4. Press application key and choose connect.
5. A dialog box appears press tab key and hit enter on dial button.
After clicking this button the dialog box disappears.

Hey!! you can use internet...

Note: For this you should use the menu type of start menu is "StartMenu"

If your using classic start menu then you need to go settings sub
menu/NetworkConnections/TataPhoton. Here you need to press application
key and you'll get connect option.

HTH

Regards,
Nits