windows c6.0 is windows mobile os talks and mobile speake will work
but my advise will b to c the price of the netbook if in that price u
get a netbook like samsung then i would recommend u to go for the
samsung netbook and not i book as windows c6.0 is made for mobile
phone i dont know how it runs on netbooks but it will b slow and u
wont b able to run havy apps like ms office and adobi reader thanks

austin pinto
email austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
alternat email austin.pi...@hotmail.com
facebook www.facebook.com/austinpinto