Hi,
Thanks for sharing good news. Quality of the audio books are excellent. I spoke with concern person. They are ready to produce more audio books on demand. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Amiyo Biswas" <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 12:10 PM
Subject: [AI] A New Company for Audio Books in Indian Languages.

Hello,

I recently found an Indian company producing audio books. This Bangalore-based company has meanwhile brought out some Bangali, Kannada and English audio books. the prices range from Rs. 100 to 400. You can listen to samples online. You can also purchase online. I think, it's a good news and so I am sharing it with you, in spite of its commercial status. Check the site for yourself at
www.bookstalk.in

Recently a Bengali audio book has been produced in Kolkata. It's a great performance. But the company has not produced any thing in last six months.
Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 91-9433464329