To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Problem in outlook express with g mail...

Hi Bavesh, i think this would be one situation, where your account has
been locked due to some technical reasons.
You'll have to click on this link and go to the website and unlock
capture first.
https://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
Then in case it doesn't solve your issue just let me know after
reconfiguring your account, hope you know the steps to configure you
can find it on gmail website.
when you go to the website to unlock your account, please enter user
n...@gmail.com and password and security code shown on the page.
regards
Samuel