To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2011 12:58 PM
Subject: [AI] strange file.

Hello accessindians, good morning.
yesterday i noticed a file in 'c' drive of my PC: "NTUSER.DAT' and tried to open it with windows media player and the following message appeared: "The file is already in use. Close other programs that may be using the file, or stop playing the file, and try again." i ensured that that the file was not used by any program. than i tried to remove it from my PC but i could not do so. this time i got the following message:

Error Deleting File or Folder
Cannot delete NTUSER: It is being used by another person or program.
Close any programs that might be using the  and try again.

my query is that is it a media file or a malicious program?
with best regards,
S. P. Sharma
e-mail: surya.sharm...@gmail.com
emailtosuryaprak...@rediffmail.com