To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 4:21 PM
Subject: [AI] JAWS Video Intersept problem

Hi
I got my computer formatted a few days back. Ever since, JAWS is
creating a problem. While opening it, I get a message: freedom
scientific video intercept dialogue: And I end up in a check box where
the install video intersept and restart system option is checked. But
on execution, I get a message of this sort: error. An internal error
was encountered while modifying the video chain.
I am unable to work with the jaws cursor at all. In ms word, I can
only read sentence or paragraphwise, not linewise.
I tried installing another version of JAWS but the problem persists.
Please suggest something.
Moiz.