Hi everyone!

My name is Ted McCarthy, and I'm a graduate student from the U.S. visiting
Bangalore for the summer. I am looking to contact people to do a quick
survey to understand problems around screen reader use. There is a link to
an external survey page below (at Qualtrics dot com), where your answers
will remain anonymous and confidential, unless you choose to provide contact
information at the end. Also, if you know of any friends who use screen
readers who would be interested in helping out with this research as well,
please feel free to pass this mail on.

http://umichsi.qualtrics.com/se/?sid=sv_9qxqykghxa8vx12

If you have questions or comments regarding this survey or research, please
feel free to email me at epmccart at gmail dot com. Thank you all!

Ted