hai friends,
you can search on index news.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan" <vadhimoo...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2011 12:15 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] the hindu news paper old web site

It was always on the adjenda. I guess you have to get used to the new
site. Actually it's not that tough. To read the daily news paper,
log-on to the site and click the link: "Today's news. Then you can get
to specific news items by pressing two which takes you directly to the
list of news items. To read specific state, press C and it will take
you to the one of those two available boxes. the first one is city and
the second one is state. select the appropriate state (Kerala) and hit
enter. Now you can get to the news item by pressing one which will
take you to the heading level one.

Vetri.