Dear friends:

Iam pleased  to inform you that sri satya sai seva organization Dilsuk Nagar
Hyderabad has prepared Audio CDs in telugu for the students who are going to
appear for teachers eligibility test examination which is going to be held on
31st of this month. The CDs contains all Telugu Text books from Class 3 to 10
all subjects (except maths), D.Ed. Methodologys and TET Paper1and 2 . these CDs
are also useful for v i teachers working in schools. For CDs please contact Mr.
Sudheer Cell No. 919290679065. Are to me my cell no 09490589531.