To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 11:44 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] New SMS channel for punekar VI

On 6/26/11, Rohiet A. Patil <patil_ro...@dataone.in> wrote:
Dear all,
We have started a new SMS channel call "vipunenews" for the Visually
impaired persons in pune. This channel has been started to publish the
important events, updates, news and alerts regarding VI community in and
around pune.
Intrested people may joine the channel by sending the SMS "on vipunenews"
without the quotation marks to 9870807070.
Or, by login to the following link with your gmail account and following the
simple instructions.
http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/vipunenews
Thanks and regards,
Rohiet Patil

Hi Mr. Rohit,
First of all thanks for sending informative mail to us. I already
subscribe as per your suggestion,  But I have some doubts . Please
mail your any contact No. and convenient time for further
communication.
Thanks again
Amit doiphode