hello
thanks for your response.

there are a number of exams which are to be held in the coming weeks
or months including the exam for various posts in punjab mandi board,
punsup and many more. there are no specific guidelines by the
government of punjab and we have to face a lot of problem due to non
availability of guidelines by the state government.

although we continue to fight for our right and try to convince the
concerned official for the same but it is very difficult when it has
to be done every time.

however, thanks to all.