Subject: Re: [AI] IS visual impirement or blindness symbol of ignourance?
From: "maitreyashah" <shah.maitrey...@gmail.com>
Date: 16/07/2011 9:37 am

hi,
before somedays i had gone to take forms for participating in performing
arts for bal shree award [rastrapati  award] . when my parents ask the
madaam for forms who was sitting in the cabin. she gave forms and then my
parents explained her about my VI and sight problems ,she just ignored us
and spoke very rudely with us . is this because of our vi? because first
before telling her about my problems she spoke very politely but after
telling her about vi she spoke very rudely .
isn't wrong ????????
???
???
yes but nowdays many many people are helping me . no doubt the thinking of
people has changed. although some people are still with wrong thinking but
the ratio of people with good thinking is more then the people with wrong
thinking.
many people shows sympathy and some people treats us as a normal person ,
yes they help the blind persons but they treats us normally . this is what
we want. my school teachers treat me as a normal student , they take my all
test projects and many more things which normal students does . i am studing
in a normal school and my school and my teachers are praiseworthy . my
friends are so coopreative that they don't ignore me but they ignore my
problem !!

THANKS ,

MAITREYA

GIVE ME A CHANCE TO STAND AND I WILL MOVE THE EARTH!!