Hi Chetan Soni,

The ancient methods and the modern science can be integrated to
scientifically validate the success of the ancient methods.  In fact,
Retina India has started a project wherein we are conducting Ayurvedic
trials in a scientific manner.

Do  contact us for any other queries/clarifications.

Vamshi

On 7/16/11, Chetan Soni <chetanson...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can we intigrate the encient indian methods of treatment like Ayurveda with
> the modern methods of medical research to combat conditions like R. P.?

G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861
Mobile: +91 9949349497
E-mail ID: