To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 10:27 AM
Subject: [AI] Reservation for PWD in PHD

HI Access Indians, One of my friend is in nead of your help. I request
you all to please help him out. Actually he is having some problem
with his internet connection. So he requested me to post this issue on
behalf of him. Friends please, please, please help him out. Your
support and information will give him an opportunity to achieve
greater heights. Thanks In advance. Below is the issue.

Hello Access Indians: recently the University of Mysore has issued a
notification and set of regulations for filling PHD seats based on new
guidance set by UGC. But the reservation section of the regulation of
Mysore University doesn?t include any word regarding reservation for
Persons with Disabilities.
Please let me know:
Do We have any reservation in PHD?
Is there any circulars regarding this?
If it is so please share them.

Looking for expeditious reply.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Helen Keller
With kind regards:
Prashanth MN
Mobile: #9480555815.