Hi Prathusha,

You have several options, instead deactivating the account, you can go to
settings - notifications and opt not to receive E-mail or SMS for any alerts
including friend requests. Once you finish up with your studies, you can
restore the settings.

Else, if you wish to delete the account, you do have that option as well and
also, you have an option to download your posts and photos so far you have
published.

If I am at your situation, I would go with first choice so that my presence
yet exist.

Best,
-Srinivasu

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 5:15 PM, lingam prathusha <
lingam.prathu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi accessindians
> Hope every1 r doing good. I'm back with new request, I need your help
> in blocking  my face book account. I feel like doing so. I just wanna
> concentrate on my education. I may get attracted to it so i just wanna
> be far from it. Please help me as early as posible. Thannks in
> advance. Regards,

Best regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula
Mobile: +91 990 081 0881