For looking format of the paper this year question paper may be
refered, but I can say that this CSAT second paper which is based upon
various passages is some more difficult for a visually challanged
person. One more issue I want to highlight, that UPSC in prilims
doesn't provide any alternative question in place of figure based
questions which a blind person can not solve. We should raise our
voice that there should be alternative question for a blind person in
stead of figure based questions, or they should apply the rule that
leaving those question proportionate marks will be awarded.

On 7/22/11, Sandeep Gautam <sandeepgautam.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
> Do anyone have experience of CSAT? (preliminary exam of UPSC started last
> year)
> What is its format/pattern and what kind of preparation one requires to
> attempt it?
>
> Kindly share.
>
> Sandeep G

Sonam Gupta, taking coaching for fassion  designing