To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 10:19 PM
Subject: [AI] Is Suresh Reddy the first visually challenged person to get into I I M?

Dear friends,

Today I saw a news item in CNN IBN which claims that a person by name
Suresh Reddy is the first totally visually challenged person to crack
CAT and get into IIM.  Now he is studying at IIM Kolkatta.

But we know a number of people like Sriram, Swathi, Divya, Vishal,and
others who have already done/are studying in IIMS.  My hearty wishes
to Suresh Reddy, but I don't understand how a national news channel
like CNN IBN can make such claims without knowing actual facts.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.  Otherwise, let's take it to their notice.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861

www.retinaindia.org