Amar, whether you mark an item  as spam or not, sometimes even a
trusted mail can land up in the spam folder. but when you manually
mark any item as spam, then all the future mails sent using that
E-mail ID are considered as spam. So before you mark anything as spam,
just confirm that the E-mail ID is completely untrusted.

On 7/29/11, sunil <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> what if  we  mute any particular  email id?
> once i read someware that if we mute  any email conversasion, then
> that mail wont come to   our inbox untill we unmute it.
> remember, have just read this, havent tried.
>
> On 7/29/11, Balaram <balaramputh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Instead of Creating filters, the easiest way to avoid an Email coming to
>> one's inbox is to place that Email to the spam folder.
>> This is how to do  it.
>> 1. Check the Email you don't wish to have in your inbox or outlook
>> express.
>> 2. press letter "b" to go to the spam button and press enter.
>>  From then onwards,
>>   The Emails from that particular address will always go to the spam
>> folder not bothering you anymore.
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> P. Balaraman.

> "In the lonely path of broken dreams, Its the heaven that I am
> searching for..
>  All these stars seems dull to me, Its the moon that I
> am searching for..
>  There is a crowd around me at all times, Its a soul
> that I am searching for..
>  My life is like an endless road, Its a
> destination that I m searching for..
> Dont know what is it that I've
> lost, Maybe it is ME that I am searching for...!"

-.-.-.-Faint heart never won fair lady_._._._._