Dear friends,

I have confronted a bazaar issue with my application registration at IBPS for
the post of PO/Management Trainee.
When I completed all the required fields on online Application, got a message
on the screen that your Application has been successfully submitted and I have
also received my registration no. and Password. The same information I have
received through my mobile too. But when I took a print out of my online
Application, I was surprised to see a blank form!
I have tried to go to the section of added/update Application and putted the
registration no, date of Birth and the given Password, but now seen an another
strange message: invalid login!!
Has anyone else faced the same issue while processing the Application?
I am not been able to understand whether I should resubmit the Application or
is there any technical problem persisting from their end.

Regards,

Amit Bhatt