hai accessindian
as i have purchess the transent  external dvd writer before three month
 but it was not recounixing by my computer
 i havetried to much of trebull  shooting but the problum persive .
 so i disided to replaes  the dvd writer .
one ting i furgot the it was recurnixing by another computer .it was
only with my computer
 and now i have broth by replaesing it yesterday  and i saw that it
was the new piss and the back one
 and i have connected to my coputer the problum was same like before one
first it was connected and recounize and the file  has visible
 but next time it was emty how i dont know .
 and now it saying that this hardware  is not recournize by computer
 so please help me what should i do for it ?
 should i repaes it again or some thing is going wrong ?
and now also  this hardware is connected to another computer and
recournizes by it but i want on my computer .thankyou