hello rajesh sir,
its very easy to use facebook with eather with jaws or with NVDA as wel.
however, using it with jaws is most preferable.
please visit
http://www.inclusiveplanet.com/en/results?searchname=facebook%20tutorial
and read and listen few tutorials  that will give you the idea of the
layout  of the site.
meanwhile,  use the mobile version  as suggested to be use to of it.
and  as far as  sonam kapoor's  queries is concern,  then  may be  the
date  and time of your computer is not correct thats why you are
getting certificket error.

On 8/4/11, Asudani, Rajesh <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in> wrote:
> Friends
> Excuse me, but I am really confused as how to use facebook productively.
> It concerns screen reader issues and otherwise also, I cannot seem to make
> head or tale of it, unlike inclusive planet which is a user-friendly social
> networking site.
> Of course, IP is developed keeping in mind VI users, but there ought to be
> some way  whereby we Visually challenged may interact on facebook with our
> friends, post and read channel posts and so on.
>
> Any experienced FB User, please guide me off line, as I intend to make a
> beneficial use of this virtually universal site to further my interests.....
> And moreover, I don't wish to sound archival by being left out of this
> ubiquitous social networking culture....
>

> With thanks and regards
>

>                                 (Rajesh Asudani)
> Assistant General Manager
> Reserve Bank of India
> Nagpur
> Cell: 9420397185
> o: +91 712 2806846
> R: 2591349
>
> "The path from dreams to success does exist. May you have the vision to find
> it, the courage to get on to it, and
> the perseverance to follow it. Wishing you great journey."
> -Kalpana Chawla
> (An excert from the e-mail Kalpana sent to the students of Punjab
> Engineering College from aboard Columbia.)
> "The path from dreams to success does exist. May you have the vision to find
> it, the courage to get on to it, and
> the perseverance to follow it. Wishing you great journey."
> -Kalpana Chawla
> (An excert from the e mail sent from Columbia
> -mail Kalpana sent to the students of Punjab Engineering College from aboard
> Columbia.)
>

> ________________________________
> have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or
> the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for

"In the lonely path of broken dreams, Its the heaven that I am
searching for..
 All these stars seems dull to me, Its the moon that I
am searching for..
 There is a crowd around me at all times, Its a soul
that I am searching for..
 My life is like an endless road, Its a
destination that I m searching for..
Dont know what is it that I've
lost, Maybe it is ME that I am searching for...!"