Hello dear accessindians,

I'm trying to book a ticket for myself through IRCTC but it is not processing
the transaction.
Sometimes it says that please choose any other train/date/class. I've followed
all the steps but after pressing on quickbook button, it shows an error message
and jaws only announces "ok button." I've tried to read that error message
using the jaws cursor but it isn't reading it all.
Kindly guide me that what could be the problem all about?
Hope to hear from you as soon as it is very urgent need for me.

Thanks in advance
Raj Vaswani