Respected members:

I'm pasting their press note for your convenience.

ctetpressnote.pdf
2
Gram
:
CENBOSEC,
Delhi-110002
E-mail
:
jsctet.cb...@gmail.com
Website
:
www.cbse.nic.in
Tele
fax
:
011-23238361,
23220153,23217128(fax)
30
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
(An Autonomous Organisation under the Union Ministry of Human Resource
Development Govt. of India)
Shiksha Sadan,17, Rouse Avenue, New Delhi-110002
Dated : 26th June, 2011
PRESS NOTE
As per directives of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of
India, the
Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi conducted the first Central Teacher
Eligibility
Test (CTET) 2011 on 26th June, 2011. 794080 candidates were registered, 715050
candidates
appeared and 97919 qualified either for Paper I/ II or both at All India level
as per details
given below:
No of Candidates

table with 3 columns and 3 rows
Paper-I
Paper-II
Registered
668958
637122
Appeared
599753
568489
table end

The CTET-2011 was conducted in 1178 centres at 84 cities across the country and
2
cities abroad.
The Board has declared the result of CTET-2011 today and the same can be viewed
by
the candidates on the following websites:
www.cbse.nic.in or www.cbseresults.nic.in
www.nad.co.in
JOINT SECRETARY (CTET)

With warm regards
VIJAY
"Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success."
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam