Dear Mukesh,

Thank you so much for bringing your issue for consideration!

I have not seen the reminders sent by you nor have I seen the response
which were received by you fromm the concerned authorities subsequent
to filing your application for the postal life insurance policy.
However, in the circumstances described by you I would suggest to you
that First you should see that on what basis they have rejected your
proposal and if it is on the ground of your disability, then, make a
representation to the directorate describing your problems in
receiving the confirmation as well as the attitude of the authorities
in this regards.

I am also enclosing the notification for your referennce which you can
attach along with your representation and say that as per the
notification issued by the postal life department disabled employees
are entitled to the maximum sum of Rs. 1000000, Therefore, you can not
deny the policy to me. You can also give them a deadlinefor 15 days or
1 month time to them. It is also better that you can mark coppies to
the other authorities involved.

Thereafter you are always free to contact to me and I assure you that
I will take your issue to the high court.

You are always free to contact me for any other information.

Here goes my contact number and email address:

Cell No. 9910247816 Email I.D sinhapanka...@gmail.com

Regards

PANKAJ SINHA

>>> saravanan.ramado...@gmail.com