Hello,
I would like to know about the accessibility of the flash based
contents with screen reader jaws. In my PGDBA course, I have to submit
my assignments online. In the said assignments, there are five types
of questions appears on the screen:
1 multiple options multiple choices,
2 multiple options single choice
3 true/false
4 fill in the blanks
5 match the following

in the first type, there are four options are presented and I have to
choose out of four two/three correct answers. In the second type, one
answer is to be selected out of four options. In the third type, one
option needs to be dragged and dropped down in the blank space
provided in the option. In the fourth type, I need to select the
option true/false for the statement provided and in the fifth type,
there are four options given in the left side and six options in the
right side I need to match four options with the options given at the
right side.

While reading this assignment, I have learnt that all the above
options for the questions are presented in the flash button format.
Bringing the arrow on the appropriate button to answer the question
and hitting the space bar on it, jaws does not announce anything that
whether the right button is been selected or not. When I showed my
chosen options to my sighted colleague he reported that another option
is been selected witch I have not ought to select.

So I would like to know that does anyone has the experience of giving
the exam online in flash button format? If so please tell me that do I
have to make any adjustments/settings in jaws configuration to make
this content more accessible?

Please advise me on my query.

Your kind cooperation in this regard would be highly solicited.

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
Skype: mukeshja
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller