@Vasu Bhaiya: Yes, Handicap compartment is their in Gareebrath.
As far as I know, now a days Railway is booking reservations in handicap compartments too for every train.
@Naidu Sir: thanks for reply.
All: don't we have concessions in 2 tear and first class? Because when I was looking online using accomodation facility it said concessions are allowed in third ac and sleeper class? I know in CC it is not available. But if I am not mistaken, then in these two classes (3rd and 2nd ac) concession is available and I think its 50% instead of 75% which is their in other classes. -----Original Message----- From: Janardhana Naidu
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 11:01 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Gareebrath: Ticket issuing on the births reservedinhandicapquota?

Hello Mr. Jain,
As far as my knowledge is concerned, 8 births are reserved for persons
with disabilities 4 each in 2 disabled compartments in each end of the
Gareebradh.  We cam claim for a ticket in the quota by submitting a
copy of concission certificate.  In case of non availlability of
persons with disabilities the births are allotted to those who are in
the waiting list at the time of preparation of chart.  Reservation
clercks in major stations are aware of this reservation.  But
consission is not allowed in this quota.  In other words, we can
travel in disabled quota by paying Rs. 499 from Hyderabad to
Vishakhapatnam.  There is no separate quota for the visually impaired.
However, you can large a complaint to concerned railway divisional
marketting manager stating the facts.  Further there is a need for
fighting for concission in the train.  Concission is allowed in
rajadhani and shatabdi but not in this train.
Happy independence day,
With best regards,
janardhananaid...@gmail.com