Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 2:42 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] taking backup online

hi, i want to format my desk top and want to take the backup of the contents.
can you suggest any online backup sites where i can temporarily upload
my documents instead of in a pen drive.
if yes, please also tell how to go about this process of uploading
documents online and keeping them secure and inaccessible to others.
thanks. it is urgent.
anjali