Icici bank at Prabhadevi branch is also having, not sure, if it still working.
At 10:53 AM 8/27/2011, you wrote:
I know about 2 a t m talking machines,
1 is at State bank of India, Vile parle (W) branch, at irla lain.

The other one is also of State bank of India at Nab India head office at Verli sea face.

so far I know about these only.

would also like to be updated if there any more talking a t m around Mumbai.

Thanks a lot

regards

Mamta.
----- Original Message ----- From: "sachin patel" <everhappysac...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 3:11 PM
Subject: [AI] regarding the availability of the talking ATM machines in andaround mumbai

Hello list,

Apparently, I have been gathering information from my friends, and
accordingly, trying to locate talking ATM machines, in and around
Mumbai, but could not succeed in finding a single one, hence putting
this query on the list.
Though, I have used ATM services with the help of my sighted friends,
I would like to get a sense about how the whole talking ATM system
works,.

Having said that, I really want to know, do we actually have any
talking ATM machines placed in and around Mumbai? Or the whole fiasco
still remains on the papers only, and at present, it should only be
considered as a future dream for the mumbaikars!

So, Guies please throw some light on the status of the availability of
the talking ATM machines in and around Mumbai (if any), with there
respective locations.

My newly dispatched BOB's ATM card is waiting to be set on work!

With best regards!

sachin patel.
(Mob: 9819480108,
primary E-mail: sachinmaganpa...@gmail.com
secondary E-mail: everhappysac...@gmail.com
skype: sachinmpatel)

with warm regards
       Mahendra Galani
window's live ID mahendragal...@hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,