*Dear friends,*

*Greetings.*

*We are pleased to announce that Special Education and HEPSN Cell of
Jadavpur University in collaboration with Sruti Disability Rights Centre is
organizing an UGC sponsored seminar on “Perspectives of Disability :
Educational Rights in Present Day Context” on 8th and 9th of September 2011
at Dr. Anita Banerjee Memorial Hall, Jadavpur University, UG Arts Building,
Ground Floor (near Gate 4), Kolkata 700032. Concept Note of this seminar and
programme schedule will be mailed to you once you confirm your
participation.*

*
*

*The speakers will include Government officials, academics, activists and
disabled people themselves. We request you to delegate two participants from
your institution to attend this seminar. Please send a line of confirmation
within 5th September by replying to this mail. For further clarifications,
you can contact us at 9051329279 (HEPSN Cell, JU) or 033-24418080 (Sruti
Disability Rights Centre).*

*Thanking you*

*Yours sincerely,*

*Dr. Dipanwita Ghosh                                              *

*Coordinator          *

*Special Education and HEPSN Cell                                          *

*Jadavpur** University*      **

* &*

*Shampa Sengupta*

*Director*

*Sruti Disability Rights Centre                               *