To: "Access India" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 2:24 PM
Subject: [AI] Confusion about the voices with Talks.

Hi,

Today I am seeking your inputs in solving this confusion:
Yesterday I was visiting blindsea.com and there I found two links: download the realspeak voices for Mobile (RSM) and download the Vocaliser voices for Mobile (VCM). Now, when purchasing the Talks licance, we normally get the option that whether we want licance for Eluquence or Vocaliser or both. I have licance for Eluquence only and I know that I can't use Vocaliser voices on my phone. But what about these RealSpeak voices? which family would they fall in? What type of licance one should have in order to use them?

Satguru
"Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi.
Mobile: +91-9971231627
Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in
satgurura...@ovi.com