Please do not go to Nitin Sule. he has taken money from many of us and has not given any of us a dog let alone a guide dog. If he is still wandering around the visually challenged then please let me know. I would be happy to complain to the police. Be aware and Be careful. I know atleast 3 others who have been cheated by him and I am sure I will be able to find a few more. If any one of you met him please ask him what he did with the money he took from several visually challenged in 2005. No dog, no money and no telephone call to apolagise. Shirin trains dogs for the police and she was not willing to train dogs for the visually challenge but if she is now willing then you could ask her. Its been a long time since I last met her. I dont think anyone is really qualified to train guide dogs in India.

Kanchan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rahul Bajaj" <rahul.bajaj1...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 9:44 PM
Subject: [AI] Guide dog

Hello everyone,

I've been thinking about getting a guide dog for the last few months.
I even contacted Dr. Nitin Sule and Shirin Merchant for this purpose.
They are the only people who can provide guide dogs to people living in India.
Does anyone else here use a guide dog?
Do share your views on this matter.
I'd really like to know what everyone here thinks about using a guide
dog in India.

Cheers,
Rahul