Dear All,

We are pleased to inform you that we have fixed few bugs based on user
feedback. Following bugs are fixed and new features are enabled in the
updated version of aSpeak <http://www.aksharspeech.com/aSpeak.html>.

1. aSpeak can now read full page when Ctrl+Down arrow is pressed.
2. Can handle multi-lingual text when appeared in the content.
3. Reads Telugu content in Andhra Jyothi news page.
4. Now aSpeak also available in US English. (New feature)

Please download latest version and let us know your feedback.

Latest version can be downloaded from
aSpeak<http://www.aksharspeech.com/aSpeak.html>

Your valuable feedback can be sent to asp...@aksharspeech.com or call us on
+91 95816 33642.