To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 12:54 PM
Subject: [AI] tallented vi singers required

hello,
It gives me a great pleasure in informing all of you that very
recently, along with my class mates I have once again started the NGO
called vision light after struggling with the natural break up
occurred at mumbai in the year 2008.

in continuation with our projects, we have proposed to arrange one
cultural program in mumbai on 15th October, 2011 at bharti vidya peth,
mumbai. for this event, we are looking for few talented singers around
mumbai or any part of maharashtra. we require five  vi girls and three
vi boys alongwith the vi candidate who can play guitar. so if anyone
of you interested may please get in touch with me at my contact
details given below.

appropriate remuneration will be paid for their talents.

my humble request is to kindly direct all your queries at my personal
contact details and not on the list to avoid unnecessary traffic.

looking forward for talented artists from the list and the people
around maharashtra.

thanks,

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
Skype: mukeshja
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller