Interesting approach. So if I want my phone to beep every hour for 12 hours
a day, should I set the alarm 12 times? There must surely be a stopwatch
application for Symbien phones.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Himanshu Sahu
Sent: 07 September 2011 12:38
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Beap every hour on my mobile

Hello,

Please find the steps below, but this is applicable in N79 and not sure
about your phone model.

1.      First create a general alarm, say, at 5:00 AM.
2.       Again, go to the alarm option and move to the "Alarm Tab". Note:
there are 3 tab pages within Alarm option in N79, e.g., Time Tab, Alarm Tab
and World Clock tab.
3.      When you have moved to the alarm tab, you will find the already
created alarm of 5 AM over there.
4.      Now, press key 1 and go to the reset option.
5.      Press down arrow till you find "repeat". Note: you don't need to
make any change in the time of alarm).
6.      Now, press select button and you will find options (check boxes)
like A) Daily, B) Workdays, C) Weekly D) within 24 hours E) not repeated
Etc.
7.      Select the desired "daily" and you are done. Follow the same
procedure for multiple timings as per your requirement.

Cheers

--
Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu