I believe the site is:
www.rechargeitnow.com

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Hozefa Tambawala
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 10:08 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Website needed for recharging mobile phone

Dear friends,

First let me thank all of them who have reply to my query. Before
putting this query on the list, I use to recharge my mobile phone
through paytm.com. However, due to some days, it seems this website is
not functioning well or the structure of the website has been change.
As per your recommendations, I visited rechargenow.com. Now when this
website gets opened, I have not found any link relating to recharge.
Another website was rechargeitnow.com. This is the nice website. Only
hear the limitation is that the starting recharge amount was Rs. 200
which does not satisfy my need. The third website I visited was
rechargefree.com. On visiting this website, I came to know they charge
commission based on the amount of recharge done by the visitor. I want
the name of those websites, which can allow any amount of recharge or
minimum recharge of Rs. 100 and its free!

On 9/7/11, padmanabham <padmanabam.mu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Sir,
> paytm.com is not working from around 12 days due to the reasons not known.
> did you notice the same?

Warm Regards,
Have a nice day

Hozefa...

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.