I think there is no consolidated rule of UGC which provides for extra
time. But UGC and court have already issued directions to the
universities to amend their rules to make in line of equal
opportunity. University should have been drafted the rules in this
regard erlier, practically you have left with no choice but to
pursuaid the authority that it is common practice followed by every
university and even by UGC in its NET exam. If it works for ur exam
then fine otherwise there is need to compell the authority to amend
their rule in this regard as its not in the interest of justice forVI
.

On 9/8/11, prakash chand <techy....@sify.com> wrote:
> Hello access Indian’s friends
>
> Sorry for the short notice,
> CCs University (formally known Meerut University) denied the extra
> time in B. ED. examination for VI Candidate because there scribe
> Performa doesn’t contain the extra time clause.
> So please send me the different university’s order or circular and any
> court order or judgment which contains directions pertaining to extra
> time clause. This will be of great help while convincing the authority
> about the prevalence additional time provided to the VI examinees in
> almost all exams.
>
> Please respond as soon as possible because next exam is to be held on
> tomorrow (09/09/2011).

Sonam Gupta, taking coaching for fassion  designing