-----Original message-----
From: Raj Debbarma
Sent:  09/09/2011, 9:47  am
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] required details of accessible i phones and i padsforvisually
challenged

hi sir,
i'm using i phone 4 from last 2 months.
its easy to use and not so tuf to accessible.
if you really want to go for it, you nust go for it. according to my
experience its better than nokia.
because in   i phone already in build   voice  software is there.
clearity of it   is amazing in i phone.
even my good friend  from canada  also using the same from last   3 years.

 thanks..
 i'm raj debbarman from symbiosis pune.
my no: +919545810447.