From: "Pamnani" <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Searching books

Books written by Deepak Chopra would be available in audio format in normal
book stores like Crosswords, Landmark or Oxford. I think I have seen them in
Crosswords. Please do not encourage piracy from any website when the
material is readily available albeit commercially.
   Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,
Battery Street, Colaba,