Dear friends, I am asking a suggestion to sort-out one of my personal
problems. I have to receive some medicines, twice in every month, that
has been sending by a doctor through French express courier service.
After reaching the parcel in my town, the people of that currier
service, asking me to come there and collect the parcel from there
office!. My shop is not at all far from there office. I cannot walk
through my town alone, and also I have only one employ to help me in
my shop. So sending my employ, is also not possible. Friends, please
suggest me, how I can approach legally to this problem? Is it there
duty, to bring the parcel to my door? Regards Manoj